Thursday, December 10, 2015
Monday, December 07, 2015
Your inquiry is due in today by 2.45pm.
- Read the marking schedule in your inquiry document - make sure you have completed all aspects of the inquiry (including the evaluation).
- Each group member should have your report and your presentation posted on your blog.
- As a group, make sure you have done everything possible to make your presentation viewable to a wider audience (Twitter etc). Think about the best audience for your topic.
When you have finished, fill out the form below to hand in your inquiry.
Your test for the measurement unit is on Thursday. Use today to prepare yourself for it. Follow the steps below:
- Complete the practice test from last week.
- Circle the questions that you are unsure of.
- Work with a partner or small group. See if you can figure out the answers of the questions you are not sure of together.
- Use your Chromebooks and the Measurement section of the Year 10 website to investigate further the questions that you are not sure of.
- By this stage, if you are still not sure of how to complete some of the problems, ask Mr Gibson.
You can also use the marking sheet to check your answers for you practice test.
Focus on the questions that you are not sure of how to work the answer out.
- Complete your calendar for the week.
Important events this week:
- Inquiries due in today before 2.45pm
- Activity day - tomorrow (Tuesday 8th of December)
- Normal option day on Wednesday
- Merit assembly: Thursday 10/12 Block 1
- Numeracy Measurement test: Thursday 10/12
- Yr 9 and 10 Prizegiving: Friday 11/12
Please fill out your Learning Plan for today below:
Friday, December 04, 2015
Thursday, December 03, 2015
Inquiry Group Work:
Individual Responsibility (you are responsible for doing some of the work)
Group Accountability (your group is relying on your contribution).
- Your inquiry is due on Monday 7th of December (this coming Monday!)
- Your group should make sure that your inquiry template is complete.
- You need to present your inquiry. You must look to create some form of movie. You could use, Pow toons movie, iMovie on iPad, or try wevideo (search for wevideo for Google chrome in the apps store. It's free.
Use the links throughout your document (in blue) to view the instructions.