- Complete the practice test from last week.
- Circle the questions that you are unsure of.
- Work with a partner or small group. See if you can figure out the answers of the questions you are not sure of together.
- Use your Chromebooks and the Measurement section of the Year 10 website to investigate further the questions that you are not sure of.
- By this stage, if you are still not sure of how to complete some of the problems, ask Mr Gibson.
You can also use the marking sheet to check your answers for you practice test.
Focus on the questions that you are not sure of how to work the answer out.